|Divider Gates & Panels Included||Price|
Gates - Yes
Panels - No
ProWalk Free Style Horse Walker
ProWalk walkers are satisfying the requirements of customers who use our equipment in the training and conditioning of some of the finest horses in the world. We have been manufacturing horse walkers for 35 years and we take very seriously the trust placed in us by those who choose our equipment. ProWalk Horse Walkers are in use at racetracks from coast to coast, by individual race and cutting horse trainers, as well as show and work horses. ProWalk is a name synonymous with quality and dependability in every segment of the horse world.
- Each of our horse walkers is hand made in our factory with a common sense design that assures years of trouble free service.
- Replacement parts, regardless of the machines age, are available for immediate shipment.
- Base is completely enclosed with metal covers which not only protects the machine, but provides easy access for servicing along with the extra added safety factor for both horse and trainer.
- Lifetime warranty on the chassis. 3 Year warranty on motor, gear box and Controller.
- Rugged extra heavy duty frame, head and arms.
- Controller operates on standard 110 Volt electrical hookup. Comes with a 55' cable plugs into a connector in the walker base. Has a 6 foot power cord to plug into a 110V AC 20 amp outlet (cannot be GFI protected).
- Variable Speed Control with forward and reverse plus a integrated 20 second delayed start and stop. Infinite speed choices (0 to 12 mph).
- Fully primed and painted blue with beige arms.
Note: Placement of an order constitutes agreement of our delivery acceptance terms. Click here for details.
Normal shipping time on ProWalk Free Style Horse Walkers is 3-4 weeks, plus 2-5 days shipping time. The time could extend up to 6 weeks in times of heavier sales (Aug-Nov and Mar-May).