Series & Model
Click for Details
Chassis: 5 Years
Drive Sys: 1 Year
ProWalk walkers are satisfying the requirements of customers who use our equipment in the training and conditioning of some of the finest horses in the world. Common sense design assures years of trouble free service!
- Each of our horse walkers is hand made in our factory with a common sense design that assures years of trouble free service.
- Pro Walk uses only new parts, your maintenance is minimal: only monthly lubrication is required.
- Replacement parts, regardless of the machines age, are available for immediate shipment.
- Base is completely enclosed with metal covers which not only protects the machine, but provides easy access for servicing along with the extra added safety factor for both horse and trainer.
- Lifetime warranty on the chassis. 3 year warranty on motor, gearbox and controller
- Controller has a 55' cable that plugs into a connector in the walker base. Controller has a 6 foot power cord to plug into a 110V AC 20 amp outlet (cannot be GFI protected).
- Variable Speed Controller has forward and reverse direction plus a integrated 20 second delayed start and stop. Infinite speed choices (0 to 6.8 mph).
- Rugged extra heavy duty frame, head and arms.
- Quick release cables are provided on each arm for safety.
- Base is painted green. Arms are white.
Note: Placement of an order constitutes agreement of our delivery acceptance terms. Click here for details.
Normal shipping time on ProWalk Horse Walkers is 2-3 weeks, plus 2-5 days shipping time. The time could extend to 4-6 weeks in times of heavier sales (Aug-Nov and Mar-May).